Maybe you could say Jordan and I are Gleeks, but we just love Glee!

Some people may find this show similar to The Office, when you think about the way you feel when you watch it and after. At least I know that is how we feel about it. You go into it thinking it's going to be hilarious and after one episode you are thinking to yoursrelf, "Did I just waste an hour of my life on that?" But just give it some time...the next episode you will be busting a gut thriving on all of the awkward silences and random scenes of the cheer advisor ranting about the stupid glee club. Honestly, the singing is really good too. The best part is that they seem to pick pretty cool song to perform, too. Except for the occasional Carrie Underwood (or like artist), which Jordan can't handle. Watch it and add a little more "glee" to your life.
You can view one of my very favorite scenes here.
1 comment:
AAAAHH!!! I freakin love Glee as well! It's so hilarious...we should have a Glee party!!
Post a Comment