Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh, Canada!

Halifax, Nova Scotia is just over 3000 miles, and a 50-hour drive, from South Jordan, Utah. We're excited we get to make that drive this summer because Jordan was accepted to the Doctor of Dental Surgery Program at Dalhousie University.

Jordan keeps telling me it's a good thing we took a curling class at Utah State! However, I think I'll have to learn a little more about hockey.

5 comments:

Magen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Trisha said...

That is great! Congrats!

Kelli said...

Wow!! That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Amy and David said...

COngrats!!! Jaci Udy's older sister Jo and her husband are there right now. If you wanted someone to talk to about getting settled I would get in contact with her. :) What an adventure for you guys!!!

Matt and Jenni said...

No way! What an adventure! I bet it's beautiful there, because it's beautiful almost everywhere in Canada. When do you leave?!