Woo hoo! Congrats for posting Jess. Your pages are soo cute too! :)
I'm so happy you have a blog! haha. the six of us really need to get together sometime! how's married life?
My dear! Congrats on the weeding- We would have loved to have come if we weren't living in far away Alabama land! Love you oodles!
weeding/wedding- hmm! Not quite the same thing! Close! lol
Cute pages! And I love your pics from your wedding! And guess what.... I TAG you!! You're it! (check my blog)
jess i found your blog! its cute here is mine! this is brittany lewis blanch
Yea for joining the blogging world! Your pages are darling. I can't wait to hear what you guys are up to and keep in touch! :) -Megan Menlove :)
Jessica your blog is cute!! This is Alisha by the way! :)
Jess, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited. I love stocking blogs (hehe)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Woo hoo! Congrats for posting Jess. Your pages are soo cute too! :)
I'm so happy you have a blog! haha. the six of us really need to get together sometime! how's married life?
My dear! Congrats on the weeding- We would have loved to have come if we weren't living in far away Alabama land! Love you oodles!
weeding/wedding- hmm! Not quite the same thing! Close! lol
Cute pages! And I love your pics from your wedding! And guess what.... I TAG you!! You're it! (check my blog)
jess i found your blog! its cute here is mine! this is brittany lewis blanch
Yea for joining the blogging world! Your pages are darling. I can't wait to hear what you guys are up to and keep in touch! :)
-Megan Menlove :)
Jessica your blog is cute!! This is Alisha by the way! :)
Jess, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited. I love stocking blogs (hehe)
Post a Comment