Friday, May 15, 2009

Did You Know...


Were you aware that I can post on this blog? I was... and it still took me this long to write on it. Jessica has been hounded by all of you(if there really is anyone who looks at this) to post again. I wasn't going to be the one that stopped her from getting a little crap, but now that she is crying EVERY night I figure I best do something before it turns into something even more serious... Here are a bunch of pictures from our exciting lives since we got married. The picture of me and our car was right after the reception... Pretty sure We couldn't even see out of the windows and it cost us over ten dollars with a pressure washer at the car wash, just to get it drivable. Let me re-emphasis drivable not clean, we let a lot of it bake on there until after the honeymoon. The vasoline will be paid back in some way Jeff and Super Dave, plan on multiple jars of peanut butter all over your car when you get married... We went to The wonderful world of Disney for our Honeymoon and had a good time... We would go to the parks in the morning, come back and rest (and watch the Olympics...) in the afternoon and then go back at night. It was pretty fun to be able to just come and go as we pleased, and not have to worry about little ones. All of the other pictures are just us having fun going snowboarding/skiing at the beav and the canyons. Jess kicks my butt all the way down te mountain, so I am thinking I need to switch to skiing so that I would at least have an excuse of getting beat by a girl... That is why we have to play canasta every once in a while so I can win against her in something... So yea.... That is about it... Oh yea, and Jess graduated!!!! YEA!!! Good for her!!! She has her degree in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations... Or something like that, everytime I am with her and we talk about I screw it up, so it has something to do with that. if you want more details you can contact her for the specifics... Another fun thing in the Argyle lives would be the WAC basketball championships!!! You bet your bottom we went to Reno for a little Aggie basketball. Jessica is a huge fan and I am never against going to a sports event, especially if my aggies are playing. Joan and Jay accompanied us there and we watched USU triumph over Nevada on their home court. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun. We have a pick of us at the tourney and then we went to this place called Scheel's and I guess it's the largest Sporting goods store in the world. Pretty sure it was huge... Think Cabela's for all of the sports you could ever imagine... Jessica also received the nickname "Dead-Eye Dick" after her stellar performance buck hunting in the store. Anywho, that is all from my side. Sorry I didn't use any "cute" scrapbooking borders around my pictures and this probably isn't the most informative it could have been, but if you were looking for a lot of pertinent information, then you probably shouldn't have read this anyway...

No comments: