Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the winner is...

So there I found myself, sitting on the couche (it's like the McCafe) after a wonderful dinner of 'skits and gravy when I decided to watch a little of the American Idol. That is right, all of you haters, I watch American Idol, and it's not that I am an avid watcher, just that I am madly in love with it (but not as much as I am with you honey, of course...). You knowI have my Adam Lambert shirt on that I rip after each and every one of his performances, because he just makes me feel so strong and (rawr!) powerful with his stellar vocals. It says, "Emo freak for Adam" and I couldn't be more proud when I have it on. So, needless to say, you all know how upset I was last night when Jessica changed the channel to watch another show and didn't get it back on the F-O-X before they annouced the winner. My bottom lip has still not made it back to meet the top. Sadness... That Adam kid is uglier than my two cheeks that don't see the sunshine, and don't get me started on his vocals that sound about the same... I mean seriously, why didn't the bikini girl or Kara (or Kaara, if your name is Simon) win this competition. Or even Norman Gentle, now there is some real talent... Anyway, that was the most wonderful day of the week so far...

2 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

So what is this load of tripe?!! You must have two pretty little cheeks that don't see the sunshine...LOL :)

Joell said...

Were you crocheting flowers while watching too? Ha, ha. I finally added you guys to my blog reader so i will be checking up a little more often! I hope there will be more post to come soon! By the way love the background. Jess you got to teach me some skills!