I have a crush on my husband! He took me to see David Archuleta and loved every screaming teenage girl there. He sung with me. And danced.
I loved summer when I was a kid. Star gazing. Fires, smores and hot dogs. Camping. Road Trips. And I love it even more now. We spent a week in Jackson Hole. I love the Bar J Wranglers and almost met death on the Snake River.
Lava over the fourth is a must: floating the river, crafts, golfing, ice cream and fireworks. Jordan and Larry played plumber and fixed the water in the cabin.
On a side note, I love the fair. Not the Cache County Fair, but the Box Elder County Fair. I can't wait!
3 comments:
Just in case you were wondering I wasn't trying to flex my legs to show them off in the picture... it was just that cold that they flexed themselves... Larry was pretty jealous of my ripped quads though...
Yay for the update! I love the pic of Jordan here @ the end.
I love that! Ha! I'm pretty sure Chris loved every minute of the Taylor Swift concert with me.
Post a Comment