... my very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird, I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. -- George Eliot
Photo from here.I love autumn. Really enjoy winter, like spring and summer and adore autumn. There are countless beautiful things about autumn; when I woke up this morning I could feel it. It’s in the air. Jordan and I are going to partake in loads of autumn-flavored fun!
We’re going to:
-cheer for our Aggies
-play and watch some soccer
-make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
-enjoy of some garden-fresh squash
-find our way through a corn maze
-carve pumpkins
-enjoy soup, chili and breadsticks
-hunt for deer and pheasants
-enjoy Halloween
2 comments:
We made some yummy pumpkin dump on Sunday, just because it's fall now!
I am also a fan! Some many fun things to do I hope we can enjoy some together.
Post a Comment