I just love homecoming week. Not so much for the Aggie football because that, at most times, is lacking. I love the week's activities; they are fun, even if I am married and no longer attend USU. These are things, in order of significance, I enjoy about homecoming week.
5. football game
4. free activities
3. tailgating
2. true aggie night
1. mr. usu
4. free activities
3. tailgating
2. true aggie night
1. mr. usu
That's right, Mr. USU. Bailey got roped into being Mr. Ag; he rocked.

Who knew he was such a dancer?
Or a performer? His rendition of “Tribute” was awesome.
There was even a swimsuit portion, as well as an on-stage question. His question was, “If you could be a window or a door, what would you be and why?” I think I would choose a door. What about you?
Who knew every single article of clothing one needs for a pageant could come from the DI? Thanks to my mom and lots of DI scavenging, Bailey found the perfect bed sheet and looked quite fashionable in his “formal” toga.
Although Ashley gave Bailey lots and lots of tips, he didn't win. He did, however, do a great job! Maybe he'll be the first Mr. Utah.
2 comments:
I so would have chosen Bailey! He is my Favorite!
I'd have to agree...Bailey was AMAZING. (No prejudice here.) Glad to see you're updating! It's so much fun.
Post a Comment