Our Halloween festivities started with the annual Shaffer pumpkin carving night. Jordan spent his fair share of the night carving an Autobot while I stuck with a simple bat!We got together on Halloween for dinner and games. Everybody, including Grandpa and Grandma, got dressed up for the evening. I always love seeing what everybody comes dressed as!
Jordan was Swine Flu and I was his trusty doctor.
Mom was a witch and Dad was a rodeo clown. (On a side note, my mom dressed as a witch for school on Friday and had a few kids scared to death!)
Bugz and Whit made pretty great trolls.
Even Barack Obama made an appearance!
Grandpa and Grandma came dressed as jack-o-lanterns.
We topped the night off with a fun road rally. Although Wes stole a kid's bike, ran like he did when he was captain of the sprint team in high school and knew almost every single answer, Jordan, Larry and Courtney still won!
1 comment:
I still think that the teams were stacked! It was a WAY fun night. I think everyone had a great time. Glad you and Whitney worked so hard to make the party so dang much fun. You're wonderful.
Post a Comment