“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
William Arthur Ward
Since we moved to Canada, I have become a huge complainer; just ask Jordan, he will tell you! I emailed my brother, who is on a mission in Africa, and complained to him about things I dislike very much about Canada. He wrote me back and told me to be thankful for everything I have; in Africa people are grateful for a tarp to use as shelter. Jordan and I are blessed to have all we do. We are thankful for:
our little man Porter
family and friends
our apartment
school
good food (especially Utah restaurants we'll get to eat at in a few weeks!)
our apartment
school
good food (especially Utah restaurants we'll get to eat at in a few weeks!)
a good night's sleep
skype and facetime
our washer and dryer
Fountain Drinks (especially ones from the Seven-elev)
SNOW!

1 comment:
so precious Jess! I hope all is well in Canada and I am happy u are able to come home soon! Hope you are well!! PS i wanna hear your Canadian labor story!
Post a Comment