Baby Porter is so cute! I can't wait to meet him soon. Can I be on the list to hold him for a few minutes? He makes me baby hungry! And I loved your comment on my candy making post. You must have talked to Whit, and I am glad Kayt licked the spoon and not her fingers. :) Best of luck on your flight home.
Classic picture! :) You three make up one darling family! I bet you are excited to go home this month and show off your perfect little boy!
I feel like we need to talk! I went through so much of the same things my first year, and I am sure it would be nice to have someone to relate to. I was sad to read there are things that you haven`t liked about canada. I know it is different! I hope you can continue to find the good, and embrace all of the wonderful things it can bring and add to your life! :) Let`s talk soon!! Love you guys!
4 comments:
That is so cute Porters, not Jordans ha! Did you make it or buy it? I have seen a few of them around the blog world!
Baby Porter is so cute! I can't wait to meet him soon. Can I be on the list to hold him for a few minutes? He makes me baby hungry! And I loved your comment on my candy making post. You must have talked to Whit, and I am glad Kayt licked the spoon and not her fingers. :) Best of luck on your flight home.
Loving those chubby cheeks (Porter's :))! Counting down the days!!
Classic picture! :) You three make up one darling family! I bet you are excited to go home this month and show off your perfect little boy!
I feel like we need to talk! I went through so much of the same things my first year, and I am sure it would be nice to have someone to relate to. I was sad to read there are things that you haven`t liked about canada. I know it is different! I hope you can continue to find the good, and embrace all of the wonderful things it can bring and add to your life! :) Let`s talk soon!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment